Notice on holding the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance commercial mediation training course
Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance as the mediation center of the South China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission and Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao The major commercial mediation agencies in the region co-founded the commercial mediation cooperation platform in Qianhai, Shenzhen on December 7, 2013. They are committed to integrating commercial mediation resources in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macau, and jointly improving the service level of commercial mediation in the Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macau regions and in the Asia-Pacific region. The overall status provides professional, efficient and harmonious mediation services for Chinese and foreign parties.
With the continuous advancement and implementation of civil justice system reforms in the Mainland, Hong Kong and Macau, Judicial agencies in the three places encourage parties to resolve disputes through alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation. In order to continuously improve the professional standards of commercial mediation and learn from advanced international experience and practices, the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance took the lead in launching a three-place joint training course on commercial mediation in Mainland China.
The concepts and practical training skills of mediation in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao mainly teach mediation concepts, procedures, techniques and related legal knowledge. Through group discussion, real case sharing and simulated case (role play) exercises, students can learn more. Quickly master various mediation skills in order to become professional mediators as soon as possible. Students can also use this course to enhance personal communication skills and improve interpersonal skills, and effectively use different mediation skills to organize and systematically deal with daily life and work. Controversies and conflicts encountered.
• One training, recognized by three places: This course has been approved by the Hong Kong Association for the Accreditation of Mediation Qualifications (HKMAAL) Phase I Comprehensive Mediation Training Course. After completing the course, participants can be qualified to participate in the second stage assessment of the Hong Kong Association for the Evaluation of Mediation Qualifications. After completing two mock mediation cases and passing the qualifications, they can become accredited mediators of relevant mediation institutions in Hong Kong according to relevant standards. In addition, the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance, the Mainland and Macau mediation agencies, will give priority to selecting mediators from the trainees who have completed the course training and passed the assessment.
• Professional training guarantee: This course will select excellent and experienced mediation training experts from the three places as instructors, and carefully arrange training courses and teaching materials.
• Continuous development opportunities: The Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance will provide a series of continuous professional development opportunities and platforms for trainees who have completed this course.
course time and outline:
The entire course will be completed in 5.5 days / 44 hours.
The first day, November 7, 2015 (Saturday), 8:45am – 6:30pm:
1. Introduction to Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation
2. The definition, characteristics and principles of commercial mediation
3. Regarding Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao commercial mediation and other dispute resolution procedures
4. Functions and benefits of mediation
5. Position-based negotiation and attention-based negotiation
6. Facilitative mediation and evaluation mediation
7. Commercial mediator’s communication skills
The next day, November 8, 2015 (Sunday), 8:45am – 6:30pm:
1. The first presentation of the mediation parties and the mediation agenda arrangement
2. Discussion stages and techniques of mediation
3. Negotiation phase and individual talks
4. Negotiation phase and joint talks
5. How to break the deadlock in mediation
6. Mediation practice exercise
The third day, November 14, 2015 (Saturday), 8:45am – 6:30pm:
1. Promote consensus, make fine-tuning and make a summary
2. Record the settlement agreement
3. Techniques for controlling emotions and dealing with difficult situations
4. Practice on drafting settlement agreement
5. Approval procedure of "Assessment Committee"
The fourth day, November 15, 2015 (Sunday), 8:45am – 6:30pm:
1. Conciliation meeting summary statement
2. Termination of mediation
4. Coping and practice for mediation difficulties
5. Mediation practice exercise
The fifth day, November 21, 2015 (Saturday), 8:45am – 6:30pm:
1. Prepare for mediation and the first meeting
2. Acting for the parties to mediate
3. The impact of cultural similarities and differences in the three places on mediation
4. Mediation practice
The sixth day, November 22, 2015 (Sunday), 8:45am – 1:00pm:
1. Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao commercial mediation laws
2. Use "mediation + arbitration" to handle cross-border commercial disputes
3. Common commercial disputes and mediation cases in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao
4. Challenges and solutions for commercial mediation in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macau
• Professionals, administrative staff or
• Aspiring to become a professional mediator or
• Persons who intend to improve communication and conflict resolution skills
After completing the 44-hour Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance Commercial Mediation Training Course, the attendance rate reaches 100%. Participants who pass the final exam will be awarded the "Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance Commercial Mediation Training Certificate".
The trainees with the "Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance Commercial Mediation Training Certificate" can be qualified to participate in the assessment of Hong Kong mediation qualifications The association’s qualifications for the second stage assessment, and after passing two mock mediation cases, can become an accredited mediator of the relevant mediation agency in Hong Kong according to the relevant standards. The Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance, Mainland China and Macau, will give priority to the selection of mediators from the trainees who have completed the course training and passed the assessment.
1. Chief trainer
Mr. Luo Weixiong is a senior tutor, he has more than 27 years of public administration, personnel and conflict Management experience, especially for corporate development, administrative staff training, building personal talents and leadership development.
Mr. Luo has been involved in mediation services for nearly ten years. He has dealt with employment, professional responsibility, performance management, Mediation cases such as probate, personal injury, international trade, work injury and community disputes. He is currently a mediator of the Hong Kong Settlement Center, the Hong Kong Mediation Qualifications Review Association Limited, the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade/China International Chamber of Commerce Mediation Center, and the Hong Kong Institute of Arbitration Divisions. Since 2012, he has also been appointed by the Hong Kong Secretary of Justice as a member of the Mediation Regulatory Framework Group and a member of the Public Education and Publicity Committee. At the same time, Mr. Luo is the first mediation expert to successfully handle cross-border commercial disputes through Hong Kong mediation and Chinese arbitration.
Mr. Luo has a master’s degree in business administration and is currently studying for a doctorate in education. He is the chief mentor of the Hong Kong Mediation Center and the chief reviewer of the Hong Kong Mediation Qualifications Review Association Limited. He has provided training on conflict handling, negotiation, and workplace mediation skills for thousands of professionals, including government officials, lawyers, doctors, and social workers. In the past ten years, he has trained more than 100 mentors, reviewers and instructors, and is often invited as a guest speaker. In addition, Mr. Luo has hosted radio programs and has been interviewed by major media in Hong Kong and the Mainland to introduce the development of mediation in Hong Kong and Asia. Mr. Luo also set up mediation centers for arbitration institutions in Asia, and designed mediation courses, review and disciplinary mechanisms.
2. Assistant trainer
Mr. Chen Qingsheng is a practicing barrister and an accredited general mediator. Its scope of practice includes general civil and criminal litigation, mainly dealing with related disputes in business, contracts, construction, family matters (marriage and inheritance), and construction contract arbitration. The types of mediation cases he has handled include building management, contracts, corporate and commercial disputes (including disputes between shareholders), personal injury claims, investment-related disputes, lease agreements, and property disputes.
Attorney Chen is particularly interested in alternative dispute resolution (ADR) and mediation. Before becoming a practising barrister, Mr. Chen held various important positions related to mediation. He used to be the senior mediator of the Financial Dispute Mediation Center, the mediation administrative director of the Hong Kong International Arbitration Center and the Hong Kong Mediation Qualifications Association, and the mediation coordinator of the Hong Kong Law Society. He is also currently serving as a consultant for the Joint Mediation Hotline Office, an assessor for the second phase of the Hong Kong Mediation Qualifications Evaluation Association's second-stage mediator evaluation test, and as a tutor for mediation courses in many tertiary institutions.
3. Specially invited lecturers from the Mainland and Macau, etc.
Class location: Qianhai, Shenzhen or other locations (specific location to be determined)
Teaching language: Mandarin
Tuition (including textbooks): RMB 12,500.
Enrollment qualification: Bachelor degree or above, students must submit a copy of academic certificate when enrolling
1. The maximum number of students in this course is 36, first-served. Registration deadline: October 30, 2015 (Friday).
2. Please fill in the registration form and submit it to the Secretariat of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance together with a copy of the academic certificate. And pay in accordance with the payment requirements.
3. If the person concerned fails to attend the course after registration, at least 10 jobs are required before the course is held The Secretariat of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance shall be notified in writing on Japan. The Secretariat will refund 50% of the course fee. If the person concerned fails to notify the Alliance Secretariat within the above-mentioned time limit, the course fee will not be refunded.
4. The Secretariat of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance reserves all changes to the class location, content, trainers, and instructors Or other course arrangements. The Secretariat of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance also reserves the right to postpone or cancel the course due to insufficient number of applicants or other conditions. In this case, the paid fees will be refunded in full.
To ensure your training qualifications, the training fee is RMB 12,500, please be before October 30, 2015 The remittance is transferred to the following account of one of the alliance members:
Account name: Shenzhen Foreign Enterprise Management Training Center
Account: 7441 0101 8260 0076 343
Account Bank: China CITIC Bank Shenzhen Branch Business Department
Please indicate "student name + commercial mediation course training fee" in the transfer voucher. After payment, please send the transfer voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0755-82468573. If there is no special requirement, the Shenzhen Foreign-funded Enterprise Management Training Center will issue a "training fee" invoice with the name of the student to the paying student for this training.
Welcome to register.
If you have any questions, please contact the Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration or the Secretariat of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance.
Contact: Ms. Zhou Juan
Tel: 0755－83501708 13823287856
Fax: 0755－82468574, 82468591
; Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance Secretariat
; October 12, 2015
Commercial mediation training registration form
NAME IN ENGLISH:
NAME IN CHINESE:
Please email the completed form to email@example.com, or fax to 0755 82468573, Zhou Juan received.