Welcome to the Guangdong,Hong Kong & Macao Arbitration & Mediation Alliance. The existing members of the alliance include: Shenzhen International Arbitration Court Mediation Center, Shenzhen Securities and Futures Industry Dispute Mediation Center, China Foreign Trade Center (Canton Fair Complaint Station), Guangdong Private Enterprise Complaint Center, Shenzhen Foreign Investment The Commercial Mediation Committee of the Enterprise Association, the Mediation and Arbitration Center of the Shenzhen General Chamber of Commerce, the Commercial Mediation Committee of the Hong Kong Chinese Enterprise Association, the Hong Kong Joint Mediation Hotline Office, the Hong Kong International Arbitration Center, the Hong Kong Mediation Council, the Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators, the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors, the Hong Kong Settlement Center , Chartered Institute of Arbitration East Asia Branch, Macau World Trade Center Arbitration Center, Qianhai "One Belt One Road" International Commercial Litigation Docking Center
Notice on Holding the Commercial Mediation Training Course of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance
- Time of issue:2018-09-20 12:05
Notice on Holding the Commercial Mediation Training Course of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance
(Summary description)Notice on the organization of commercial mediation training courses for the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance The commercial mediation cooperation platform is committed to integrating commercial mediation resources in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macau, and jointly improving the service level of commercial mediation in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macau and the overall position in the Asia-Pacific region, and providing professional, efficient and harmonious mediation services for Chinese and foreign parties.
- Categories:Latest Training
- Time of issue:2018-09-20 12:05
Notice on holding the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance Commercial Mediation Training Course
Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation As a commercial mediation cooperation platform jointly established by the South China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission Mediation Center and major commercial mediation institutions in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macau on December 7, 2013 in Qianhai, Shenzhen, the Alliance is committed to integrating commercial mediation resources in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macau. Improve the service level of commercial mediation in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macau and its overall position in the Asia-Pacific region, and provide professional, efficient and harmonious mediation services for Chinese and foreign parties.
With the mainland, With the continuous advancement and implementation of civil justice system reforms in Hong Kong and Macau, the judicial institutions of the three places encourage parties to resolve disputes through alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation. In order to continuously improve the professional standards of commercial mediation and learn from advanced international experience and practices, the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance took the lead in launching a three-place joint training course on commercial mediation in Mainland China.
This course is based in Guangdong Based on the facilitative mediation method of Hong Kong and Macau, it integrates the concepts and practical training skills of mediation in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macau. It mainly teaches mediation concepts, procedures, skills and related legal knowledge through group discussions, real case sharing and simulated cases (Role playing) Practice and other teaching modes, so that students can master various mediation skills more quickly in order to become professional mediators as soon as possible. Students can also use this course to enhance personal communication skills and improve interpersonal skills, and effectively use different mediation skills Organize and systematically deal with disputes and conflicts encountered in daily life and work.
• One training, three places accredited: This course has been approved by the Hong Kong Association for the Accreditation of Mediation Qualifications (HKMAAL) Phase I Comprehensive Mediation Training Course. After completing the course, participants can be qualified to participate in the second stage assessment of the Hong Kong Association for the Evaluation of Mediation Qualifications. After completing two mock mediation cases and passing the qualifications, they can become accredited mediators of relevant mediation institutions in Hong Kong according to relevant standards. In addition, the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance, the Mainland and Macau mediation agencies, will give priority to selecting mediators from the trainees who have completed the course training and passed the assessment.
• Professional training guarantee: This course will select excellent and experienced mediation training experts from the three places as instructors, and carefully arrange training courses and teaching materials.
• Continuous development opportunities: The Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance will provide a series of continuous professional development opportunities and platforms for trainees who have completed this course.
course time and outline:
The entire course will be in 5.5 days / 44 Complete within hours.
The first day, November 7, 2015 (Saturday), 8:45am – 6:30pm:
1. Introduction to Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation
2. Definition and characteristics of commercial mediation And principle
3. Regarding Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao commercial mediation and Other dispute resolution procedures
4. Functions and benefits of mediation
5. Position-based negotiation and attention Negotiation
6. Facilitating mediation and evaluation Mediation
7. Commercial mediator’s communication skills
The next day, November 8, 2015 (Sunday), 8:45am – 6:30pm:
1. The first presentation and mediation of both parties Agenda arrangement
2. Discussion stages and techniques of mediation
3. Negotiation phase and individual talks
4. Negotiation phase and joint talks
5. How to break the deadlock in mediation
6. Mediation practice exercise
The third day, November 14, 2015 (Saturday), 8:45am – 6:30pm:
1. Promote consensus, make fine-tuning and Make a summary
2. Record the settlement agreement
3. Control emotions and deal with difficult situations Techniques
4. Practice on drafting settlement agreement
5. "Comment" Approval procedure
The fourth day, November 15, 2015 (Sunday), 8:45am – 6:30pm:
1. Summary statement of mediation meeting
2. Termination of mediation
4. Response to difficulties in mediation And practice
5. Mediation practice exercise
The fifth day, November 21, 2015 (Saturday), 8:45am – 6:30pm:
1. For mediation and first meeting Prepare
2. Acting for the parties in mediation
3. Mediation of the similarities and differences of the three cultures Influence of
4. Mediation practice exercise
The sixth day, November 22, 2015 (Sunday), 8:45am – 1:00pm:
1. Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao commercial mediation laws
2. Use "mediation + arbitration" Handling cross-border commercial disputes
3. Common commercial disputes in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macau And mediation cases
4. Engaged in commercial mediation in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macau Challenges and solutions faced
• professionals, administrative staff or
• Those who aspire to become professional mediators or
• Persons who intend to improve communication and conflict resolution skills
Where the 44-hour Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao commercial mediation is completed For the Alliance Commercial Mediation Training Course, students who have an attendance rate of 100% and pass the final examination of the course will be awarded the "Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance Commercial Mediation Training Certificate".
Participants present the "Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance The Commercial Mediation Training Certificate can be qualified to participate in the second stage assessment of the Hong Kong Mediation Qualifications Assessment Association. After passing two simulated mediation cases, they can become an approved mediator of relevant mediation institutions in Hong Kong according to relevant standards. The Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance, Mainland China and Macau, will give priority to the selection of mediators from the trainees who have completed the course training and passed the assessment.
1. Chief trainer
Mr. Luo Weixiong is a senior tutor, heWith more than 27 years of experience in public administration, personnel and conflict management, he has particular experience in corporate development, administrative staff training, building personal talents and leadership development.
Mr. Luo participated in mediation services for nearly ten In 2016, he handled mediation cases related to employment, professional responsibility, performance management, probate, personal injury, international trade, work injury, and community disputes. He is currently a mediator of the Hong Kong Settlement Center, the Hong Kong Mediation Qualifications Review Association Limited, the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade/China International Chamber of Commerce Mediation Center, and the Hong Kong Institute of Arbitration Divisions. Since 2012, he has also been appointed by the Hong Kong Secretary of Justice as a member of the Mediation Regulatory Framework Group and a member of the Public Education and Publicity Committee. At the same time, Mr. Luo is the first mediation expert to successfully handle cross-border commercial disputes through Hong Kong mediation and Chinese arbitration.
Mr. Luo has a master’s degree in business administration, And is studying for Doctor of Education. He is the chief mentor of the Hong Kong Mediation Center and the chief reviewer of the Hong Kong Mediation Qualifications Review Association Limited. He has provided training on conflict handling, negotiation, and workplace mediation skills for thousands of professionals, including government officials, lawyers, doctors, and social workers. In the past ten years, he has trained more than 100 mentors, reviewers and instructors, and is often invited as a guest speaker. In addition, Mr. Luo has hosted radio programs and has been interviewed by major media in Hong Kong and the Mainland to introduce the development of mediation in Hong Kong and Asia. Mr. Luo also set up mediation centers for arbitration institutions in Asia, and designed mediation courses, review and disciplinary mechanisms.
2. Assistant trainer
Mr. Chen Qingsheng is a practicing barrister and Accredited comprehensive mediator. Its scope of practice includes general civil and criminal litigation, mainly dealing with related disputes in business, contracts, construction, family matters (marriage and inheritance), and construction contract arbitration. The types of mediation cases he has handled include building management, contracts, corporate and commercial disputes (including disputes between shareholders), personal injury claims, investment-related disputes, lease agreements, and property disputes.
Attorney Chen’s approach to alternative dispute resolution ( ADR) and mediation are of particular interest. Before becoming a practising barrister, Mr. Chen held various important positions related to mediation. He used to be the senior mediator of the Financial Dispute Mediation Center, the mediation administrative director of the Hong Kong International Arbitration Center and the Hong Kong Mediation Qualifications Association, and the mediation coordinator of the Hong Kong Law Society. He is also currently serving as a consultant for the Joint Mediation Hotline Office, an assessor for the second phase of the Hong Kong Mediation Qualifications Evaluation Association's second-stage mediator evaluation test, and as a tutor for mediation courses in many tertiary institutions.
3. Special lecturer from Mainland China and Macau Wait.
Class location: Qianhai, Shenzhen or other locations (specific location to be determined)
Teaching language: Mandarin
Tuition (including textbooks): RMB 12,500 Yuan.
Enrollment qualification: Bachelor degree or above, Participants must submit a copy of their academic qualification documents at the time of registration
1. The maximum number of students in this course is 36 People, first served, first served. Registration deadline: October 30, 2015 (Friday).
2. Please fill in the registration form together with A copy of the certificate of academic qualifications shall be submitted to the Secretariat of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance, and the payment shall be made in accordance with the payment requirements.
3. If the person concerned fails to attend the course after registration, they must notify the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance Secretariat in writing at least 10 working days before the course. The secretariat will return it 50% of the course fee. If the person concerned fails to notify the Alliance Secretariat within the above time limit, the course fee will not be refunded.
4. Secretary of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance The Department reserves the right to change the location, content, trainers, tutors or other course arrangements. The Secretariat of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance also reserves the right to postpone or cancel the course due to insufficient number of applicants or other conditions. In this case, the paid fees will be refunded in full.
To ensure your training qualifications, training The fee of RMB 12,500 must be transferred to the following account of one of the alliance members before October 30, 2015:
Account name: Shenzhen Foreign Enterprise Management Training Center
Account: 7441 0101 8260 0076 343< /span>
Account opening bank: China CITIC Bank Shenzhen Branch Department
Please indicate in the transfer voucher&ldquo ;The name of the trainee + the training fee of the commercial mediation course”. After payment, please send the transfer voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0755-82468573. If there is no special requirement, the Shenzhen Foreign-funded Enterprise Management Training Center will issue a "training fee" invoice with the name of the student to the paying student for this training.
Welcome to register.
If you have any questions, please contact Shenzhen Contact the International Court of Arbitration or the Secretariat of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance.
Contact person: Ms. Zhou Juan
Tel: 0755－83501708 13823287856
Fax: 0755－82468574、82468591< /span>
Email: email@example.com. cn
Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Commercial Mediation Alliance Secretariat< /p>
October 10, 2015 Two days
Commercial mediation training registration form
NAME IN ENGLISH:
NAME IN CHINESE:
Please email the completed form to zhoujuan @scia.com.cn, or fax to 0755 82468573, received by Zhou Juan.
Address: Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration, Qianhai E Station Service Center, Qianhai Shenzhen-Hong Kong Modern Service Industry Cooperation Zone, Shenzhen
© 2021 Guangdong,Hong Kong & Macao Arbitration & Mediation Alliance. All Rights Reserved. South China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission（Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration）粤ICP备12073608号 Powered by www.300.cn