Welcome to the Guangdong,Hong Kong & Macao Arbitration & Mediation Alliance. The existing members of the alliance include: Shenzhen International Arbitration Court Mediation Center, Shenzhen Securities and Futures Industry Dispute Mediation Center, China Foreign Trade Center (Canton Fair Complaint Station), Guangdong Private Enterprise Complaint Center, Shenzhen Foreign Investment The Commercial Mediation Committee of the Enterprise Association, the Mediation and Arbitration Center of the Shenzhen General Chamber of Commerce, the Commercial Mediation Committee of the Hong Kong Chinese Enterprise Association, the Hong Kong Joint Mediation Hotline Office, the Hong Kong International Arbitration Center, the Hong Kong Mediation Council, the Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators, the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors, the Hong Kong Settlement Center , Chartered Institute of Arbitration East Asia Branch, Macau World Trade Center Arbitration Center, Qianhai "One Belt One Road" International Commercial Litigation Docking Center
Alliance member rights
1. Publish agency introduction information on the Mediation Alliance website;
2. Participate in various exchanges, discussions, research, publicity and training activities organized by the Mediation Alliance;
3. In accordance with the provisions of the mediation alliance charter, enjoy the recommendation and referral service of the mediation business.
Alliance Member Obligations
1. Comply with the constitution of the mediation alliance and maintain the reputation of the mediation alliance;
2. Actively participate in various activities organized by the Mediation Alliance and provide professional mediation services for the parties;
3. The member’s official website establishes a link with the mediation alliance website and releases relevant information about the mediation alliance.
Join the alliance conditions
To become a member of the Mediation Alliance, you must meet the following conditions:
1. It is a mediation service organization that can provide mediation services in accordance with applicable laws in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macau;
2. Good reputation, no bad records;
3. Voluntarily accept and abide by the mediation alliance charter.
Join the affiliate program
Mediation service organizations that meet the requirements for membership of the mediation alliance directly apply to the secretariat of the mediation alliance.
2. Submit the file
1. Copies of relevant files established by the mediation service agency;
2. A detailed introduction to the mediation service organization;
3. Mediation service organization mediator roster and mediation rules;
4. Introduction of mediation service agencies engaged in mediation business;
5. Other documents to be submitted.
3. Review confirmation
After being proposed by the chairman of the mediation alliance and approved by the meeting of the chairman of the mediation alliance, they formally become a member of the mediation alliance.
Address: Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration, Qianhai E Station Service Center, Qianhai Shenzhen-Hong Kong Modern Service Industry Cooperation Zone, Shenzhen
© 2021 Guangdong,Hong Kong & Macao Arbitration & Mediation Alliance. All Rights Reserved. South China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission（Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration）粤ICP备12073608号 Powered by www.300.cn